Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Concealer is an essential part of my makeup routine. I don't use foundation most days, just concealer on redness and dark circles and then a little powder over top to set it. Because I love concealer so much, I have tried a ton of different ones! I am always on the quest for the best concealer and I might have found it this time with the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!
 
I have this concealer in the color Medium 1 Custard and it works perfectly for me right now!
The concealer has a pretty good color selection and I easily matched myself to a color in Sephora.
I am not a huge Nars fan, so when I heard about this product I was pretty skeptical. Nars products are generally pretty expensive and any time I have tried them out, I haven't been too impressed with them. But after seeing Goss Makeup Artist (check out his YouTube channel) rave about it, I was more interested in giving it a try.
 
It is a classic liquid concealer, with the doe foot applicator and everything, which I really like.

I am going to try my hardest to write an informative review and not just rave about it the whole time.. But I LOVE this concealer! It has beautiful medium to full coverage. It is easy to apply and blend and looks natural on the skin. It wears very well and lasts throughout the day even on my bare skin in the hot southern weather.
I tend to go for more "liquid" type concealers rather than cream concealers because I usually find them easier to apply and find that they look more natural on the skin. This concealer is not truly liquid, but more of a hybrid between a liquid and a cream. The consistency is genius and provides good, buildable coverage. I apply this with the doe foot applicator by dotting it on the places I want to cover, and then blend it in with a crease brush from Sigma (the Tapered Blending E35 to be exact). I sometimes mix it with a lighter concealer when I went to highlight certain areas of my face more (under my eyes, bridge of my nose) and it works beautifully.
I honestly can't rave enough about this concealer. I highly suggest you at least try it out at your closest Sephora or anywhere else it is sold.
This concealer retails for $28 and has 10 shades. Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions I would love to answer them, so don't be shy. I hope this was helpful :)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment