Saturday, September 21, 2013

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies Nail Polish Swatch and Review--The Perfect Purple for Fall!

Purple is my favorite color and I especially love it on my nails for Fall! I bought Tomorrow Never Dies by OPI last year as an impulse buy and never expected that it would become one of my favorite nail polishes!


This color is a gorgeous royal purple color with a slight royal blue duo-chrome to it. The picture picks up more of a blue-toned purple because of the duo-chrome but the color looks like more of a true, almost grape popsicle color purple in person. It is also slightly deeper than it looks in the picture.
This color has an amazing formula that applies extremely easily and is opaque with two coats! I love that the color is no-nonsense and applies without a fuss.
This color has become one of my go-to fall colors and I can't wait to wear it throughout the season!
This color is from the James Bond Skyfall collection that released last Winter, but you can usually find colors from collections fairly easily. 
 OPI Polishes retail for about $9.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment