Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Essie Hip-Anema Nailpolish

Being that it is almost summer, I have recently been looking for a bright, corally-orange nailpolish color! I have a few lighter colors like this, but I wanted a darker, more vibrant one, and I think I found it with Essie's Hip-Anema!
Hopefully you can read that.. I don't really get the name?
Anyway, this is a gorgeous vibrant coral-orange color! It has more orange tones than pink, which I really like.
 Also, it has an awesome formula! After one coat it was actually opaque enough that I could've left it, but I added another coat just to see how it would look. This formula is actually one of the best nail polish formulas I have used, just because it is so easy to work with. It applied so smoothly and I can't get over how great the color payoff is! It also has been wearing really nicely.
 
I highly suggest you try out this polish if you're looking for a nice bright color like this! I hadn't heard about this color before I bought it, but I'm definitely glad I did.
Anyways, thanks so much for reading! I hope this was helpful! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment