Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mac Blanc Type Eyeshadow

Highlighting is always the last step in my eyeshadow routine. I love to end my eyeshadow looks by going back and placing a light color under my brow and on the inner corner because this simple step seems to complete the look. It cleans, brightens the eyes, and pulls the entire look together. So let me introduce you to my all time favorite highlight shade: Mac Blanc Type.
 

I have had this exact eyeshadow for at least a year and a half, using it everytime I have worn eyeshadow (which is quite a lot). I was going to take a picture of the name on the back, but it was completely rubbed off. Needless to say, it has been well loved!
 
 
This shadow is a completely matte, creamy white color. It is not stark white, but not a beige, just slightly creamy off-white. It is perfect for highlighting under the brow or in the inner corner because it nicely highlights without the extremely shimmery look many highlighting shades have. Even when I use a little bit of a shimmery shade under my brows, I use this first to give a clean look to my shadow.
 

This eyeshadow has a great smooth texture that makes it easy to apply and blend. It is the perfect pigmentation, not sheer at all, but not so pigmented that it is going to overpower the rest of your look. This eyeshadow is a must-have in my makeup collection, being that I use basically it every single day.

I highly suggest this shadow! Currently, it retails for $15. If you're looking for a good highlight shade, this one is awesome! I definitely suggest trying it or at least swatching it at a Mac counter or store.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope that this was helpful and informative :) If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or any products that I need to try/review, leave a comment and let me know!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment