Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Southern Shirt Company Salt Wash Tank & Company Review

I'm definitely glad to be adding a little more lifestyle and fashion to the blog today!
I don't know about where you live, but where I live it gets HOT in the summer. Because of this, I usually choose loose fitting, comfy clothes to stay cool and comfortable. Lucky for me (and you too) I have found a super cute and comfortable tank top! It's the Salt Wash Tank in Lavender from the Southern Shirt Company!
Sorry about the lack of a better picture.. I'm on vacation and hoping to get a better one soon!
The front pocket area and the back of the shirt both have the same emblem that says "The Southern Shirt Company" and has their cotton logo!
If you can't tell already, I am obsessed with this tank! It is SUPER soft and comfortable while still feeling durable and well-made.
This shirt is a gorgeous light lavender. The color is so unique, I have nothing else like it! It is very flattering and looks even better with a summer tan :)
The fit is definitely big and loose. Just in case you're wondering what size you need, I would definitely either choose your usual size or a size smaller (if you don't want it to be quite so big). I have a small and it fits pretty big on me, but that is one thing I love about it! It makes it very airy and comfy :)
This tank top retails for $24.
One thing I had to point out about this company is their exceptional customer service and attention to detail. If I order something and the order goes through smoothly, I will definitely be happy with the company, but the attention to detail is what will really draw me to order from a company again. First of all, the order was shipped very smoothly and they kept me completely updated on the status of my order with emails. This made it easy for me to know how my order was going and shows the attentiveness that the company has for its customers.
But what really got me was when my package came! They sent me two ADORABLE stickers for free! And not only that, but two stickers the same color as the shirt I ordered, which I thought was a really cute touch.


And not only this, but I was also impressed by what they wrote on my order receipt (or whatever you call it):

Small details? Yes, but to me these are the little things that show that a company truly appreciates their customers.
I am completely impressed with The Southern Shirt Company and their products, and I will definitely be purchasing from them again! Who doesn't love great quality products with exceptional customer service?
I highly suggest you order from this company! Check them out at www.southernshirtcompany.com. I am absolutely DYING for one of their jersey pullovers!!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks so much for reading! :)

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment